Genius Math is currently hiring (contract / part-time) Mathematics Teacher.
At Genius Math, we understand that every child is different and so are their needs to understand and grow comfortable with Mathematics. Through a strategic approach of combining assignments, in class learning (virtual) and mentorship, we strive to build confidence in mathematics.
Math teachers are involved with developing math curriculum, math exams, virtually teaching math to students through Zoom, providing report and participating in educational meetings.
Math teachers directly report to our COO.
As an ideal candidate, you are required to be a pleasant, interactive individual who enjoys teaching students from grade 1 to 12. You need to have an in-depth knowledge about mathematics and appropriate Canadian experience to effortlessly communicate with the children.
WHO IS THIS POSITION FOR?
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we cannot consider your job application.
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards it) or Canadian Certified Teacher
- Having school teaching experience is an asset
- Dedicated, passionate, energic and friendly
- At least 3 years of Canadian teaching experience (preferably online)
- Excellent proficiency in English is a must
- French bilingual is an asset
- Must be a resident of Canada
- Pass Genius Math evaluation test
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour